Terms & Conditions
1) The servise provided by BookAfricaHotel is only for business and consumer use. You are not permitted to access the service for any other purpose without our express written permission.
2) The published descriptions of hotels are given in good faith. Book Africa Hotel does not accept responsibility for errors or omissions. Sometimes hoteliers may suddenly withdraw a facility temporarily or otherwise. This is beyond our control and we are unable to accept liability.
3) Bookings information is provided by the Provider. We therefore cannot accept liability for any loss caused by incorrect bookings information or accommodation details.
4) Your booking is made subject to the terms and conditions of the hotel in question, which you must accept during the booking process. We do not have control over these terms and conditions, and are not responsible for any aspect of the service the hotel provides The inclusion of a hotel on the Service does not indicate that we endorse or recommend that hotel.
5) We will pass your Personal Data, including any payment details you provide, to the Provider for the purpose of making accommodation bookings. The Provider will then transfer your Personal Data to the relevant hotel in order to complete any booking you have requested or so that they may respond to any other enquiry you have made. We may also store your Personal Data on our internal database for a limited period.
Information regarding the facilities and the situation of each hotel is derived from details provided by the hotel management. Your attention is drawn to the fact that hotels can and do remove facilities from time to time for essential repair and maintenance, and that certain facilities such as swimming pools are often regarded as “seasonal”. We (BookAfricaHotel) will continue to update our system to keep you informed. The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. BookAfricaHotel makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Material or about the results to be obtained from using the Web Site and the Material. The use the Web Site and the Material is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Web Site and may be made at any time.
Book Africa Hotel acts solely as agents between the guests and the hotel. In the event of the dispute between these parties will make every effort to secure a satisfactory solution, but cannot accept responsibility in respect of either party.
8) Links to Other Sites
Book Africa Hotel Web Site may contain links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Book Africa Hotel of the contents on such third-party Web sites. Book Africa hotel is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
9) User Submissions
BookAfricaHotel does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of communications posted by other Users or endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
Your acceptance of these Terms is confirmation that we may process your Personal Data as set out below.
a) We are committed to integrity and professionalism in all areas of our services and therefore we take our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 very seriously. We will use reasonable endeavours to protect your privacy and ensure that Personal Data (as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998) is used only for the purposes of your enquiry.
b) We may collect your name, address, e-mail address and telephone numbers , accommodation booking details including your travel dates, room details and any special requirements;
c) We will pass your Personal Data, to the relevant hotel in order to complete any booking you have requested or so that they may respond to any other enquiry you have made. We may also store your Personal Data on our internal database for a limited period